It’s been a while since I’ve posted on here, and I’ve really been missing it! I’m so excited to get back to blogging, and while I’m making no promises, I’m trying hard to post on here at least once a month.
Fall is my favourite season. I love that there is so many different styles, and the changing colour of the leaves reminds me that change can be so beautiful. I am always inspired by fall to embrace life, and to mix up my makeup and fashion along the way. Below, I have my fall makeup look and a brief look at the products I used. I have a dark bronze smoky eye and deeper red lipstick on. Along with my blanket scarf and wavy hair, I am ready to fully enjoy the fall weather. I have also included pajamas from Adore Me that has made my wish list – lounging around in the fall in cozy clothes is the best!
PSA to all my Canadian gals out there – I found the Quo foundation at Shoppers Drug Mart for $6 (original price is $27)!!!
Items featured in this post:
- Shoes: Lord and Taylor Pointy Nude Flats from Hudson’s Bay (~$50)
- Scarf: H&M ($10)
- Quo Age Excellence Foundation in 005 ($6)
- Make Up Forever eyeshadow palette (I’m loving the shades D-652, ME-644 and I-528 right now!)
- Kat Von D liquid lipstick in Lolita ($24)
- Covergirl Lash Blast Waterproof Mascara
- Face Shop brow pencil in brown ($5)
- Shiseido Blush
- Clinique Flutter to Full Mascara
- ELF eyeshadow primer and brush
Browns and reds and the colours I have fallen for this fall.
I hope this post inspire you to mix up your style a bit, and embrace the fall weather in style. Stay warm, and enjoy the beautiful scenery! 🙂
Sending lots of love your way,